Monday, November 8, 2010

Tests Tests Tests

I have two tests this week. One tomorrow and one Thursday. Lots of studying going on here.

But the weekend was fun. D and I went on a date Saturday night. Drew said it was a date for old people but I had a great time. We went to dinner and shopping. To me that is a perfect date. I don't know what he is talking about OLD people.

Devin shot his first deer over the weekend. Yep another deer in the tree. Dang I thought I had one son that hadn't been touched by the hunting bug. I don't believe that he will become an avid hunter now. Just one of those fluke things. I would love to show you a picture of Devin with his deer; however I don't have it downloaded yet and I don't have time to do it because of all the studying I need to get done. I will tell you though it is not your average deer with hunter picture. He is standing next to the deer which is hanging in our tree while eating a bag of donuts. Only a cop. HA

Back to studying.
Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment