Friday, February 5, 2010

Apprenticeship Completed/Moving Day

This week Drew completed his Apprenticeship program. He is now officially graduated from school. I really hate that these trade schools do not have a graduation. These guys work hard to complete this program and get no recognition at the end other than to say see ya. All done.

Well this mama is proud. I want to hold a small party for him or something; but I am not sure that he would let me do that. But Drew I am so proud of you. I know that there were so many ruff times this past four years. I am proud that you stuck it out and kept your goal in sight. (He probably wont even read this; oh well.)

Moving Day:

Devin and his family are moving into a place of their own this weekend. I know how difficult it was for so many living here at the zoo. They are so excited to be living on their own; and D and I are excited for them. They only moved about 15 minutes away to a town near by. I can't wait for them to get settled so that I can come and visit them. It's going to be hard not seeing Aspen and Brennon on a regular basis. But I know how happy they are. This location is good for them. Brennon's school in right down the road. He will be starting Kindergarten this fall.

We received about 5 inches of snow today. I am really getting cabin fever. I need spring to be here in the worst possible way.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment