Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy 1st day of SUMMER!!

I love spring and summer; they are my favorite time of year. I know it comes as a shock since I recently posted how I do not like to sweat. I will take the humidity as well. Our humidity has been so high here that our comfort index has been around 100. LOVE IT!

Today I had the misfortune; oh I mean pleasure of watching the two youngest zoo members Drake and Aspen. I think I have a few grey hair after today. Aspen was an angel all morning. Drake which is now 20 months old has decided that he doesn't want Aspen to touch any of his things. He expresses this by clenching his fists and screaming at the top of his lungs. Yea it was an awesome day. Then after the princess had her beauty sleep; she decided that she kind of liked it when Drake would scream so she spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get him to do so.
Here are those little devils, I mean sweet angels of mine.
Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment