Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quiet Day at the Zoo

Today I had an old friend stop by and visit me today. I haven't seen her in at least ten years. She was in town for a few hours so she stopped by. She hasn't changed a bit; a grandma now but most of my friends are now. I owned a day care many years ago and I watched her two kids for four years. I think about her kids often. When you raise them from toddlers to school age you become attached. The last of my daycare kids are graduating this year. Time sure does fly by.




The rest of the day was pretty quiet. My heart is heavy this evening for my daughter-in-law to be. Her fathers health has been failing recently. He is ready to give up. His quality of life is not what he wants right now. I pray for Heather tonight. Her dad has made up his mind what he wants. Its who he is leaving behind that will need prayers. It is never easy when our loved ones are ready to go to heaven. There fight must be just to difficult to stay with us.

This is Heather's dad and her dog Vegas. He is a big baby; Vegas not her dad.

Many Blessings,

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment