Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

The last few weeks have been so busy. D has been spending a lot of time at the lake getting some work done for his family. Last week however he over did it and hurt his back really bad. Bad enough to put him in the hospital for a few day. Back problems are not new to us. He knows to be careful. Well, most of the time he does.

Today is Easter Sunday; one of my favorite holidays. Days like these are when I miss when the kids were little. We used to spend a fortune on them. It was like another Christmas. Were they spoiled? Heck yes! I really miss it though. The dying of eggs. The egg hunts. The pinatas full of candy. Sweet times. This year D and I are alone. Not in a sad way. We don't get to be alone too often so we are enjoying our day. And after the week we had with D in the hospital a low key holiday is just what we needed.

....my cup runneth over..... may you always feel Gods grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment