Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beautiful Weekend!

Thursday evening I left for the lake to see D. A week is too long to be apart. I know we have been married forever but we don't do well when we are apart for very long. The weather has been so beautiful here. Spring is in the air and I love it. We are just far enough south from where we live that all the flowering trees are in their peak. My father-in-law mowed the grass yesterday and the smell of fresh cut grass was just heaven to me. Of course I had to take my allergy pills but a small price to pay to enjoy all that spring has to offer. My sweet Aspen turned 4 on Friday. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Such a sweet baby. Yes, they are all babies to me. Wish I had a picture of her to insert here but I am at my mother-in-laws lap top and the only photos of her are old and I have already shared them on this blog. Moving day for the kids is just a couple of weeks away. Can't wait! Now that they will be just a block or two away I can see those sweet babies anytime I want. D and I are headed back to the city today. But first we are going to enjoy another spring day at the lake. Many Blessings, Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment