Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Grandbabies...Business trip......& AppleBee's

This past weekend I got to love up on all three grandsons....all weekend. That is one 2 year old, one three year old and a 6 year old. Busy I tell you, very busy. But I was still able to stick with my weekend plans of purging. I don't know if it is my age or what but I am feeling more and more that LESS is more. I am getting rid of everything. Red Racks will be loving me. I had my SUV packed and will have another load or two when I am done.
My sweet 6 year old Drake was so much help. He likes to organize like his mother....I may need to follow behind him as his idea and mine are a little different. But he is a good helper. The babies well they just followed me around eating fruit snacks and making more messes for me....but I loved it.

Hubby went on a short business trip. Just overnight this time. I am able to even get more done on evenings by myself. I have a list that I am pecking at each day. From purging to spring cleaning and carpet cleaning. I will be so happy when it is all done. Did I tell you how much I love spring!!

Another Tuesday came and we found ourselves at Applebees with my sweet Emmett. We decided to give Taco Tuesday a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment