Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tuesday's

I know, the title must be confusing since it is Wednesday. I just wanted to write about our Tuesday's. Our oldest son is in the middle of a divorce. On Tuesdays we get to see our little pride and joy Emmett. Emmett is three years old and of course so precious to us. He is my oldest son's only child by birth and he is such a joy. I love seeing my son in him and watching him grow.

So every Tuesday we have Tacos at my sons' house and love up on that sweet baby E. Then I proceed to eat by weight in chips and salsa because life is better with chips and salsa in it.

As we drive away from our sons house I pray for them all and this thing called divorce. It is stressful.....and painfull for everyone. Until next Tuesday....may God be with our sweet baby and his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment