Monday, September 20, 2010

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I posted last. I have been so busy here at the zoo. Last week Meg went to Virginia to visit her grandma. So I was all by myself as zoo keeper. Too many people here at the zoo for just one keeper.
Then D whisked me away to the lake for the weekend. I would like to say that we got to spend a lot of alone time together but that didn't happen. It is archery season; so unless I look like a deer I am not getting much attention.
Got home from the lake to the wonderful news that our washing machine is broken. Can't keep this zoo clean unless I have all my appliances working; and working well. Thank goodness D is real handy so he will have it up and running again soon. I hope!
Signed up last Friday for nursing school. Can't wait to get started. Classes begin at the end of October.

Many Blessings;
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment