Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another week has flown by!

Where does the time go. I can't ever seem to get caught up. In the past week or so I have signed up for school. Going into nursing. Starting at the bottom and seeing how far I want to go. Can't wait to get started. It is going to be so different then what I am used to. But caring for people seems to be speaking to me right now. I never thought I would be happy to go back to school or work but I am looking forward to it. I have had a year to catch my breath and figure out what I want.

My nephew and his wife had family pictures recently. Their baby Eva is three months old now. I don't get to see her too often so thank goodness for facebook.
Not too much going on here at the zoo; just the normal day to day stuff. Its deer season here; so the men in this family have been hunting fools. Drew got a deer tonight. Wish I liked to eat it but it is just not my thing.

Many Blessings
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment