Friday, February 25, 2011

Well it seems that I have forgotten I have a blog. So many distant family members are sending me messages wanting to know what is going on in our lives.
Work, Work, Work is about it. I wish I could say that the last month has been exciting. This nursing thing is really exhausting. I had no idea how physical it was. I really enjoy the people I care for, but can really do without all the coworker drama. It just amazes me how people are. Do they not have any more meaning to their lives then to create so much drama.

I really dislike February; it is so cold and snowy and dreary. So looking forward to March. I need to feel the sun on my skin. D has tried to help me with my winter blues by taking me to the lake. It really helped. I so enjoy spending time with his mom.

My last post was about Miss V. Well Miss V is still with us. And God only knows why. It is so hard to watch her linger on. It is really starting to show on her family the stress of it all. They sit with her every day. God bless her.

Gosh what a boring post. I need a vacation. A sunny beach with a fruity cocktail with those cute little umbrellas.

Many Blessings
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment