Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March!!

I have been waiting months for the month of March. It is the beginning of spring. This month we should start seeing daffodil's pop up. The grass starting to change green and not this yucky brown I have been looking at for months. Have I mentioned that I don't care for winter? To me the new year starts with spring. Everything is new and clean and fresh. I get excited about all the possibilities for the new year.
A little over a month from now Devin will be moving his family just a few blocks away. That's as close to the zoo as I can get him. So happy about it.
Meg and Drew are already looking into preschools for Drake. I can hardly believe how fast time goes by.
This weekend D and I are headed to the lake. He is having fishing fever while I am having mother-in-law fever. Good times. So looking forward to it. It wont beat last weekend though.
Saturday afternoon D and I got a wild hair and ran away. It started out to be just a date night but turned into over night in a hotel room about an hour away from home. We felt like kids again. It was so much fun. We did some shopping. Bought some nursing shoes so that my feet won't scream at me any longer. We decided that we really need to spend more time with just the two of us. So I can see us running away again in the near future.
On a sad note Miss V passed away yesterday afternoon. She passed very peacefully. I really thought I would be very upset by her passing but I wasn't. We had her on a turn schedule every two hours to prevent skin breakdown. Every time we turned her she was in so much pain. She is pain free now.

Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment