Thursday, August 19, 2010

More wedding pics

Here are a few more pics of the wedding. I sure had a great time. I love it when all my kids are together.
My boys don't look so happy in this one. Probably because they were tired of their mother telling them to hold still and smile. The girls look cute though.

Meg and Stephanie right before the ceremony. I wish I would have taken a picture of these two with Heather.
My in laws with Devin. The wedding was in a beautiful park. You can kind of see a small lake behind them. There were lots of geese. Needed to watch that geese poo though.

This pic is of my kids. Devin doesn't look to happy. I am sure it is because it is one hundred and fifteen degrees and he is in full uniform.
The reception was at my parents house. Drake likes the gator, D watching over him making sure he didn't start it up and take off.
As you can tell there are no pics of me. That is because I don't do sweating and that day I was doing a lot of it. I looked like I was melting away. Not pretty at all.
This was a very casual wedding so that is why the guys look like they do. Girls just don't know how to dress down when it comes to a wedding. Fun was had by all.


Many Blessings,
Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment