Sunday, December 19, 2010

Really Good Santa!

I am not doing a very good job lately in documenting my life. I have been so busy that I am not sure what day it is. The days seem to fly by when I am going to school. Just about ready to wrap it up though. Clinical's are complete. Now just a couple more tests and I will be done.

I can not believe that Christmas is less than a week away. All gifts are bought and wrapped. Thank goodness for Meg though. I haven't had time to wrap one gift. If not for her no one would be able to open gifts this year.

I have been able to relax a bit this weekend before a big test on Tuesday. So I decided to keep my Aspen for the night. Her and Drake have been having a good time. Drake calls her Appy. Aspen is just too hard for him to say. Drake is talking a lot now. It is very cute to hear him.
Drake recently went to see Santa. He didn't cry which was really surprising. He doesn't take to strangers very well. I asked Aspen if she has seen Santa yet. She said, "No; he is sleeping a lot." HAHA she is too funny.
Well off to do some home work.
Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment