Monday, December 28, 2009

Here is the birthday boy from yesterday; he has been sick this past week with a cold so his birthday was not much fun. Bass Pro was all he could handle; finding some hunting boots that were on clearance helped him feel a little better but it was temporary. He went home and went to bed for the rest of the day. Here at the Zoo most of us have this cold and cough; its enough to drive us crazy.

See that sweet angel next to Drew? That's his son Drake; when he gets tired he plays with his ears. As you can see he is ready for a nap.

Today my hubby D went to the cardiologist. Since his brother had a heart attack last week he is a little concerned. The doctor said with his family history he would like to do a stress test on him as well as a complete blood work up to make sure everything is ok. So over the next couple of weeks he will be getting these test done; then we go back in to see the doctor for the results.


Went to Walmart today to partake in after Christmas sales; I found these dishes on clearance. I was so excited; I just love the square plates and the neutral color. I also found toys on clearance that I will put away for Easter and Spring birthdays for all the kids here at the zoo.

Now that Christmas is over I am ready to clean up and get things organized. Just waiting for this cold to leave so that I will have the energy to do all the things on my list. I don't know what it is about a new year and clean closets but its what I need to start the new year out right.

Tonight I am saying some prayers for Heather; she is having some tests done in the next week or so. I know that God has a plan for our lives; but I also know that he listens to prayers.


Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment