Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Not much going on today. We here at the zoo are still trying to get over this awful cold and cough.

Over the next week the highs will be in the teens. It is going to be so cold. We still have a lot of snow on the ground. BBUURRR.

So I am going to take advantage of this cold snap and put my hubby D on some honey do projects. I will show pictures as we go.


Still praying tonight for Heather. She will be going in tomorrow for some tests. I hate the waiting; the unanswered questions; the concern.

These two decided to escape the zoo this evening and go on a date tonight with an old friend of Devin's from Texas. Date? Gosh it has been a long time since I have been on a date. Think I will plan one after the new year. Or maybe it is about time D and I left the zoo to the kids for a week and go to the lake!?!


Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment