Monday, October 11, 2010

It feels good to be back home. My father-in-law had surgery on Friday; he did really well so my mother-in-law and I was able to bring him home Friday evening. The hospital is a long two hour drive from my in laws so Friday was a very long day.
Saturday was a very relaxing day; D and I slept in and then spent the day just visiting with his parents. It was awesome. Very relaxing. Our lives are getting ready to be really busy so it was nice to just take a weekend to relax and recharge. My Mother in law made chocolate chip cookies and fed us some amazing food that she was trying out on us. One of the things that we like to do is try new recipes on each other.
My father in law is recovering nicely so we felt it was ok to come back home on Sunday afternoon. D and I returned to the zoo with a few less people living here. It was great that Matt and Amanda are going out on their own. We wish them many blessings.
Today was rainy yucky day. I spent the day unpacking and getting a TB test done before I start school. Hope tomorrow I am able to get some things done on my to do list.

Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment