Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ten things

Here is a list of a ten things that I have learned about myself in the past week.

1. I can't live without Craigslist.
2. I really love spending alone time with my hubby (as long as we have been married its good to know these things; ya never know when that could change. HA)
3. I really don't like jeans.
4. HoneyCrisp apples are the best apple there is. Why can I not have them year round!?!
5. I can't live without my mother-in-laws wonderful advice.
6. I am not perfect but that is ok with me.
7. Love Love Love when my house in completely organized.
8. Nike tennis shoes make my feet happy.
9. Nervous and excited about school starting.
10. Love my boys more than my Louis Vuitton purse. This isn't something that I learned this week; its just I ran out of things that I have learned about myself and both of my boys are on my mind. I wish they both were here so that I can squeeze them to death.

Talked to Stephanie today. One of the reasons I love Wednesdays so much. That is our day of the week that we catch up on what is going on in our lives. We both are so excited for her to be coming home next weekend. I can't wait until she graduates college so that she can be home to stay.

Many Blessings
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment