Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Heavy Hearts

There has been several families that have been on my mind so much lately. They are weighing heavy on my heart and I am finding myself on my knees in prayer. They are Becca; the sweet young lady that is fighting Leukemia. My nephew and his wife that are expecting a baby with a birth defect. And then yesterday a lady that I used to work with; her daughter had to deliver her baby at 24 weeks because of complications. Gwendlyn born yesterday afternoon weighing only 1.7 pounds.
I know our God has a plan for the lives of each of these families. In times like these and with own difficulties in my life I turn to a quote that gets me through.

"Live on divine purpose. Rest, sit still and trust-GOD is working out a plan for your life; you can not hurry Him. It will only expend energy of your soul to know purpose. In Him time, the best time, He shall give you the desires of your heart."

We were never promised an easy life. I will trust in him and continue to pray for these families.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment