Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Zoo Member

Meet Taz; our newest zoo member. Devin and Heather got this little cute bundle over the weekend. He is just the cutest puppy.

Speaking of the weekend; it was awesome! The weather was in the 60's both days. I could really feel spring in the air. We worked outside for a while on Saturday trimming bushes and cleaning up the yard from the long winter. I made a list of all the spring outdoor projects that I want to get done this month. Lots of painting; the porch swing needs a new coat of paint as well as the patio furniture. I think I will make new pillows for the porch swing and maybe a quilt to lay over the end. I can't wait to sit out there on that swing on a hot summer day with a cold glass of lemonade. I can almost feel it.

Today D had his first Bass Tournament of the year. He won first place. I am so proud of him. He has been waiting for months for this day and when it arrived he won!

Blessings to you,
Heidi



No comments:

Post a Comment