Monday, March 22, 2010

The storm blew in a head cold.

Friday was a beautiful day in the mid 60's with the beautiful sun shinning so bright. Then we awoke Saturday morning to about 6 inches of snow! Along with this storm that blew in I have a bad head cold. So most of the weekend I was on the sofa. By the time the weekend was over we had 11 inches of snow and I wanted to just die with this cold.
Today I am feeling better. Still have some stuffiness; but I did manage to get myself off the sofa for a short time to do some organizing in my bedroom closet. I have visions in there of black baskets on all the shelves that line the back of the closet. I will work on that as soon as I stop sneezing. Meg and I love to watch a show on TLC called "Hoarders". This puts both of us on a cleaning and organizing spree. Well I should say that Meg organizes and I supervise. Its what I do best. Now don't misunderstand me. Meg is the talented one here at the zoo for organizing. I just tell her all the things I want to keep, throw away or donate.
The temps are above freezing so each day the snow is melting. It all should be gone by tomorrow. I sure hope this is the last snow storm.

Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment