Saturday, May 8, 2010

Birthday in the park.


We went to a birthday party the other night for this sweet girl that turned 7. Her name in Taylor and she is the daughter of one of D's employees. The weather has been so beautiful this week so having a birthday party at a local park was perfect.


This little guy had so much fun. There were about 9 kids and he tried to keep up with them all. At 18 months he did pretty good.

Plan B for D and our lives is in full swing. I know the change will be good. It's just that change is not easy for me. It used to be but now that I am older I kinda like for things to calm down a bit.

Today is our family reunion at our house. Only putting final touch on everything this morning then sitting back and enjoying myself. I love family. I love entertaining at my home. SO much fun.


Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment