Sunday, May 30, 2010

A lot accomplished today!

The garden is finally planted. D worked very hard getting it done for me today. I was successful in supervising the whole thing. We have tomato plants and jalapenos as well as bell and banana peppers. The garden is small so I am unable to plant some things that I really want. Like zucchini and honey dew melon. I would also like cucumbers and okra. Maybe we can expand next year. This year I feel grateful to just get the darn thing done.
I also supervised another project that D did today. My MIL gave me a beautiful old iron bed. This bed has to be at least 50 years old. I had D paint it white. I am going to put it in one of the spear bedrooms. I want to purchase white bedding for this bed. I want everything in this room white with very little touches of robin egg blue. I will work on that. The fun is putting it all together.
All this supervising is exhausting; I am off to bed with a good book.

Many blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment