Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Aunt Linda

I found out late last night that my Aunt Linda was having chest pains while visiting her son and his wife. Her son convinced her to get it checked out. Early yesterday morning soon after her arrival at the hospital they did heart surgery. Two stints were put in. They said that if she had not gone to the hospital when she did; she could have had a massive heart attack. One that she would not have survived.
My Aunt Linda is so special to me. I am just in shock that she is going through this. It was not long ago that she was in the fight of her life with breast cancer. I know that she is a fighter and she will come through this but I just hate to see her go through it.
When I was a little girl I wanted to grow up and be just like her. She is the kind of aunt that treated you like you were the best thing that ever happen to her. I will be praying for her speedy recovery.

Well it is rainy again today. I really wanted to get my garden planted this week but the rain just keeps coming. Today I was going with my friend H to purchase all the plants but D said I am getting the horse before the cart. The garden is a mess; very wet and needs to be weeded. I told D to get busy the rain will end and if I have to I will mud those plants in. I need to have a garden. It is good for my soul.

Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment