Friday, June 4, 2010

Can't get rid of the ants!

This week has gone by too fast. Not doing a very good job keeping up on this diary of our lives. There is not much going on but cleaning and laundry and some pesky ants that I can't get rid of.
Memorial day was great. I was able to be with all my kids and have a fantastic dinner of ribs and peaches and cream corn with some friends.
Brennon started summer school today. I will be there when he officially starts school this fall. It is odd they are starting school on a Friday. But they didn't ask me. Heather sent me a picture; he looked so cute. Here is when I would post that picture if I knew how. I am not totally computer stupid. Its the picture thing that gets me. But I can create a mean excel spreadsheet. Don't feel the need for one of those lately though with no job and all.
So back to laundry and those darn ants.

Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment