Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's day to my dad. I know he will never read this because he doesn't know that blogs even exist. My father is alive and well; at least I hope he is well. I haven't spoken to him in about a year. If I could talk to him I would tell him how much I love him. How much he means to me and that I am sorry for how things have turned out. Sometimes in life you have to make tough decisions. Four years ago I choose my family and what was best for me. I am not used to putting me first. But since I have decided to do so; I have never been happier. I am sorry that in making my decision that I have lost you. Maybe one day you will understand.

May God bless you dad every day of your life.


Love you always and forever,

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment