Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This and That

Today seemed very productive. I washed sheets on all the beds; and we have a lot of beds here at the zoo. I also hung them out to dry. I just love sheets that have been hung outside to dry. It was a very hot day; I almost broke a sweat with all the sheet hanging I did. Which is not good. Have a mentioned I don't like to sweat.

I also cleaned the outside of my kitchen cabinets. They are sold oak so after a while they need cleaned and shined. I really love all the white kitchen's I have been seeing around blog land but I just can't bring myself to do it. I don't think it would look right in my house. No need for me to work on the inside of the cabinets because Meg has them very organized. Ever heard of that movie "Sleeping with the Enemy". Yea that's Meg. Everything is alphabetized.

Before I did all the above work I sprayed for weeds. They are tough little boogers; pulling them would be just way to much work. Besides that would cause be to sweat and we can't be having that.

My friend H needs to get her self home because all this work has caused me to need a pedicure. She is at her lodge in TN mowing herself to death so I know she needs one as well.

Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment