Tuesday, June 8, 2010

100th post!

Well you would think I would have something of importance to say since this in my 100th post but you would be wrong.
I have been trying to post the past couple of days but this system would not let me.
Sunday was a great day. I was able to use my new push mower. Well you don't actually push it; it is self propelled so you just walk behind it. I liked it a lot; this is another way I can get me some summer exercise. The weather was just beautiful; very little humidity. Sunday evening Devin and Heather had us down for dinner. But before we made it to their house D had to peruse Bass Pro. He feels the need to keep up on their inventory. With the price of fishing lures nowadays I could buy me a new pair of shoes. Anyhow dinner at the kids house was fantastic; we had grilled chicken and for dessert we had chocolate covered strawberries. Yummm.
Yesterday and today it rained. Today it especially rained hard all day. Great for the garden but that is about it. The satellite has been out all evening because of the storms. We have been watching Little Einsteins over and over. We have about 27 shows recorded. When you have a nineteen month old living here at the zoo that's all you can watch.

Many Blessings
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment