Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Too hot for the air conditioner to go out!

Wow it is already Wednesday. The last few days have been such a whirlwind of activity. Monday morning D and I had to head to the lake with an outside air conditioning unit; his parents unit decided to die on them on Sunday. It couldn't have been the worst time for this to happen. But not sure if there is a good time. D's older brother has been fighting cancer for several years now; over the weekend he had a heart attack. He has been staying with my in-laws to recover. Nothing like going home to mom to make things all better or in this case just to have her take care of him. His wife is not offended; she stayed there as well.


So we got a call that their air conditioner went out so Meg; the C list queen found one at a really good price. In no time D and his step dad had it up and running and everyone was feeling much more comfortable by the time we left. Thanks god my in-laws only live a couple of hours away. We are able to be there in no time for them if need be.


Yesterday was back to my normal days; what ever normal is any more. Grocery shopping and running around taking care of odds and ends. Today I am home watching Drake for Meg. All the zoo members are at work so it's just me and the little one. I love days like this. I putter around my house all day. Moving home decor from one room to another. I can redecorate a room in no time. I get bored with things staying the same too long. With a five bedroom three bath house gives me lots to mess with. It's not a big house just cozy. Off to putter.

Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment