Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I haven't updated in a while. I hate when time goes by so fast. The purpose of this blog is to document my life with my kids so I should update daily however I just forget. Life gets in the way.
Last weekend was a rainy gloomy weekend. I topically hate weekends like that but mine was productive so it turned out OK. We are still in the process of finishing off our basement. D had some supplies to add an additional wall so he did so on Sunday. We were blessed to have Aspen spend Saturday night with us. We sure miss the princess.Meg bought the above play system at a consignment sale that we went to recently. Soon it will be filled with balls for the kids to play with. Aspen and Drake enjoyed it this rainy weekend. It is currently in my living room. That's just how we roll. It was so much fun watching a 3 year old and an 18 month old communicate. Aspen did most of the talking. Drake would shake his head no to almost everything she said. It didn't seem to bother her. They get along great together.

This week thus far has been pretty quiet. We saw the sun today after several days of cool and rainy weather. Today I went to see my friend H's new house. It is so adorable. I would love to have her dishwasher; it is one of those two drawer washers. I don't wish for mine to break any time soon but if it does I just may have to have one like hers.

Many Blessings,

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment