Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So Good to be Home!

It feels so good to be home. My father-in-law is doing fantastic. He had a couple of issues after his surgery but over all he is doing really well. This picture was from over a year ago. Not sure who took it but the quality is not very good. I don't have any current pictures of my in laws together. He didn't really want me to take his picture this past week. I can't blame him.

I was so grateful to spend the week with them while my father in law had his surgery. Mom and I had plenty of time to talk and catch up. We talk on the phone weekly however that is different then spending quality girl time in a hotel and at her house.

I really missed all my kids though; I was able to see most of them today which was awesome. I am really exhausted. Nothing like being home and in your own bed.

Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment