Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Leaving

Tomorrow morning D and I will be leaving for the lake for a few days possibly a week. My father-in-law will be having surgery on Thursday so I will go and be with my mother-in-law during this tough time for them. Cancer is not an easy thing to deal with; however under these circumstances his chances for them getting it all is 95% which is pretty good. No radiation or chemo will be necessary. He is so very blessed and he knows it.

I remember almost five years ago when I was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma. Most people do not survive stage 4 melanoma but I was blessed and I know it. I remember how I felt when I was told. First disbelief. Then all I wanted to know is what is the plan. I always need to know the plan. I also know that no matter what I plan for GOD has his own plan.
I am only going to be gone a few days but I am sure going to miss these sweet babies.

Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment