Monday, April 12, 2010

A whole lot of nothing

I have been so busy the last few days but I really can't say what I have been doing. Oh its not that I can't talk about it. It's cause I can't remember most of it. Its called menopause. Can't remember a thing most days. It's a good thing sometimes. I do remember that Meg and I went to several consignment sales again this weekend. Drake got a new hat. Isn't he the cutest baby ever!

Meg had an unbelievable weekend. She met her real dads family for the first time. She had an awesome time. I am so glad that she was able to do this. I am sure it answers many questions that she has had for years.

I am so enjoying this beautiful weather. Cool in the mornings with highs in the upper 70's in the afternoon. Love it!

Many Blessing,

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment