Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Love me some chips & salsa

Today was a great day out and about. Meg and I went to a children's consignment sale. Love these! Meg bought Drake a play vacuum. She is starting him young. I bought Aspen a dress and a swim suit. Meg also bought her a barbie lap top computer. All these things are really cheap when you can find them at these consignment sales. This weekend there are several more that we will be going to.
After the sale Meg and I decided we needed some chips and salsa. I could seriously eat Mexican food every day. This makes my whole day when we can go out for lunch.
This evening I was able to have a couple of hours by myself. This is almost unheard of. It is also very dangerous. I can not be trusted with being alone with the lap top to myself and my debt card. I just had to take a peek at amazon.com to see if they have a book I have been wanting. Sure enough they did. "Women Food and God". Oprah talked about this book this week on her show. I can't wait to read it. I hope it arrives before next week. I will be out of town a few days and would like to read it then.

Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment