Monday, July 5, 2010

The day after.

Well today we all recovered from the holiday weekend. Not that we did a lot this weekend that we needed to recover from; but a day of rest was what we did. Well I should clarify; I rested; D worked. I had him painting the ceiling in our bedroom. He also put up a queen size bed in one of the spare bedrooms here at the zoo. Also put the full size bed in the other spare bedroom on the old white iron bed that he painted recently. Things are starting to come together. Now if he can just get my bathtub caulked. I will add it to next weekends list of honey do. Oh I am not a total slave driver; I helped out when I could. I made dinner.
We are really enjoying Meg's grandma's visit. So much fun to have visitor's at the zoo. Maybe I will get the camera out and post some pictures.

Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment