Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rainy Day!

I awoke this morning to rain. My garden needed it but I didn't. The humidity is so high it is like breathing water. Not to good when you have asthma.

I love a little sight called C...list. Not sure if I have mentioned it before but I do. I sold two headboards and a foot board within an hour of each other. It was awesome.

Because of the rain today D didn't work. That doesn't mean he sits around in the lap of luxury. No sir. He caulked both of the bathrooms; after he had a large country breakfast. On rainy days I like to cook breakfast. And with all the honey dos I have I needed to get him some nutrition.


Late in the afternoon Meg, her grandma and I went shopping. It has been so long since I have been shopping. Or I should say shopping in a women's clothing store. I couldn't help myself; I bought an out fit. I have not bought any clothes for me in over a year! I used to be the type of person that would buy a new outfit just because it was Monday. Now since I don't have that fancy career any longer I just don't need that many clothes. But I sure do love to shop.

Off to bed. Not sure what tomorrow holds but it better not be any more rain.
Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment