Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday?

I can't believe it is already Friday. This week as been so busy. Meg's grandma is still here and we have been shopping fools. I have bought so many awesome things for the house which is one of my favorite things to do.
My house work has suffered so much through it all; but we will worry about that next week. I am so bad about taking pictures. Need to get with it.
I did take a few minutes out of this busy week and go with Heather to buy her wedding dress. It is beautiful. The big day will be here before we know it. I did take pictures of that but she would kill me if I posted them. I will post plenty of the wedding day.

Resting a bit before we go at it again over the weekend. It sure is a good thing she is only here once a year. This is exhausting but so much fun.

Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment