Saturday, July 17, 2010

HOT HOT HOT!

Today and the past several days it has been so hot out. I can't stand to be out there more than a few minutes. Today I puttered around the house. D was going to mow but it was too hot so he is going to get out there early tomorrow. I also have a list of other out door stuff for him to do. Like clean the gutters and weed eat. I won't be supervising these activities because well I don't do sweating.
I can't really list anything that I accomplished today. It's hard to get anything done when you are spending most of my your trying to keep from sweating.
Meg's grandma made it back to VA safe and sound. Here is a picture that I took of them the day before she left. I hated to see her go; we had lots of fun.
My nephew and his wife were able to bring Eva home from the hospital a week or so ago. I am so happy that all of our prayers were answered with this beautiful little girl.
Off to keep myself cool.
Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment