Thursday, February 18, 2010

Handmade Aprons and Chicago Pizza

Today I spent the day with my friend HC. We always have so much fun when we are together. Today's project was completing our aprons. It took us several hours because we do not know how to read a pattern but we completed them and love how they turned out. I forgot to take my camera so I don't have any pictures. HC was to e-mail me the picture that she took however at the time of this post I haven't received it. Today her new baby chocolate lab had a little surgery so she is probably busy with him. I will try to forgive her.

HC and I love to try new recipes; and for lunch she made me a Chicago Pizza. This was not your normal pizza. It was so good. Made in a round cake pan with homemade crust and sauce. Very deep dish that melt in your mouth. Goosh maybe I need to call her to see if there is any left. Just talking about it makes me hungry.

Meg and Drew went out on a date tonight; they really needed to get out for a while. I believe they went to dinner and a movie. D and I stayed home and played with Drake. My favorite thing to do.

Our sweet princess Aspen has an ear infection. That poor baby has really been through it lately.

Many Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment