Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Furniture

Today I went shopping with Meg and Drew to find them a new bedroom set. In the last couple of days we have been into several furniture stores. I have seen some really beautiful things to items I am not sure what they were. The sales people varied from courteous to we were wasting their time by being in their store.



But late this afternoon we went into a mega furniture store. We were treated very well from the time we entered the store until the time we left. Meg and Drew bought a beautiful bedroom set without breaking the bank. As soon as it is delivered and set up I will post pictures. The salesman met Drew's price which is always nice. I am so excited for them. I always love to shop and spend other peoples money.

These two will be reunited tomorrow. Heather is cutting her vacation a little short because she misses the princess. The princess misses her too.

Blessings,

Heidi



No comments:

Post a Comment