Monday, February 8, 2010

Just a Monday

Ya know Mondays are so different for me now that I am not working. I am really starting to enjoy them. To be truthful when you don't work your not really sure what day it is. Especially when D is not working either. UGH!
Today I rearranged furniture. Now that half of the zoo members have their own place I have moved a bunch of furniture around. I put all of my sewing and craft stuff that was in my laundry room in a sewing and craft room. Now my laundry room is just a laundry room.

When Devin was moving all of his stuff from storage to his new house he decided he didn't want a few things. I am grateful that he allowed me to have them because most of the items were my grandmas. I have very few things of hers. The items that Devin gave me have no monetary value at all; just sentimental.

The move has taken a toll on Aspen and Heather. Both are not feeling to well today. The cold temps I am sure have a lot to do with it.

I would like to post pictures however Devin took the lap top with him so I am not sure I know how to down load on this desk top that he left me with. I will have to talk to him about it. I need a lap top so bad. Hopefully soon.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment