Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ok third and final post for the day!


We need prayer for this beautiful couple on the left. They are 22 weeks pregnant and just found out on Friday that they are going to be having a baby girl. During the sonogram the doctor found that their baby girl has a condition called Gastroschisis. This means that the babies intestines are on the outside of her little body. They will be delivering by c-section around 37 weeks and take the baby immediately into surgery to repair this defect. The baby will be in the hospital for 6 to 8 weeks.
The two men in this picture are my nephews; Gabe is the one on the left and Brian is on the right. Gabe's wife's name in Adrienne. Brian's girlfriends name is Danielle.
This news lays very heavy on my heart. I know what it is like to have a baby with a birth defect. I know the stress and worry that they are going through. I will be on my knee's every night in prayer for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment