Monday, January 18, 2010

Clean Billl of Health/Old Friends/Birthday's

D's test results are in from his stress test on his heart. All is good; no blockage. I did however tell him this does not give him the go ahead to eat everything in sight. He is seriously addicted to sweets. Not sure what I am going to do with him.

I heard from and old friend today that I hadn't spoken to in over a year and a half. I was so excited to hear from her. I really thought since I hadn't heard from her that she was going to be one of those friends that come into your life for a short time; you know, season, reason or a life time. But as soon as I said "Hello" it was as if no time had been between us. Don't ya just love that. We have decided to get together later in the week. I can hardly wait.

We had a great time last weekend at the lake. I always enjoy going. This little guy turned a year old on Sunday.
This little sweet girl had a birthday two weeks ago. But we celebrated both birthdays this weekend. Aren't they just the cutest.


Here are all three of the babies including Drake eating cake. They were so much fun to watch. E the middle one had no problem diving into his birthday cake.
He also had no problem eating Drake's cupcake after he finished his. As you can see on his tray there is nothing left of his cake. Watching all three of the babies play together was so sweet. I hope we can get them together again soon. We all live so far apart that it makes getting together difficult.

Still too much snow on the ground after above freezing temps. Not sure when it will ever go away.

Heidi

1 comment: