Monday, January 25, 2010

Saturn

I am so very grateful that my mother-in-law has loaned us her Saturn until we purchase a new car. Every time I get in it I have to keep telling myself how grateful I am. It has been such an adjustment to go from a large SUV is a very small car. I feel that my bottom in riding on the highway. But the gas mileage is awesome! I had so many places that I had to go today and that gas needle did not move; for that I am very grateful. Just need to get used to sitting so low.

We had a pretty quiet weekend. Saturday night D and I went to a birthday party of a very old friend of mine. His name is Doug; we grew up together. We had a great time; was able to see a few people that we hadn't seen in a few years. Lots of laughs!

Sunday was work around the house day. Didn't even get out of my jammies. Just love those kind of days.

Several members of the zoo have been gone for the past few days. I really think it is time for them to come back home. Maybe tomorrow.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment