Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SUV IS DEAD

After paying off my SUV about 7 years ago D and I decided to drive it until it died. Well Sunday night just a few short hours after driving home from the lake; it died. Now I don't usually have an attachment to things like this but it kind of hit me hard. I have had my Expedition for over 10 years. This car has taken us on many family vacations; has driven many kids to school and ski trips. Not to mention the countless shopping trips. Boy have I had that thing loaded down. Now with just down to D and I; what kind of car do I get? (Meaning everyone else at the zoo has their own vehicles) I can't imagine not driving an SUV. But do I really need one that big?

Decisions; decisions. I really don't want to be dealing with this right now. It seems that when it rains it pours. I would rather be spending money on two bedrooms and a bath that we just built in our home. Or repainting my bedroom and bath. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment