Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Mother-in-Law

This is my mother-in-law and myself at a wedding this past fall.
I love her....a lot.
I have known her for almost 30 years. I met her when I was 16 when I started dating her baby. She is a very strong woman. Has been through so many ups and downs in my life. Most of the time in the back ground but like a rock when ever I needed her. She has meant so much to me in the past three years. Never passing judgement on the decisions that D and I have made. Always standing next to me and sometimes holding me together. Reminding me that GOD is in control; not me.
As I move through another storm in my life; she is there never asking for anything in return.
I am going to see this beautiful lady this weekend; she lives a couple of hours away. When I return home on Sunday she will have lifted me up and remind me that this too shall pass.

May GOD bless her all the days of her life.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment