Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Feeling better.

I think I am starting to feel a little better. I was only up coughing 4 times last night. Some days I don't think this cold will ever leave.
I woke at around 1:30 last night to yet another coughing fit when I reached for my hubby and he wasn't there. I didn't think to much of it and when back to bed. I thought maybe he was tired of my coughing and went out to the sofa.
This morning however I found out that he was out side near the pond watching deer. D and Drew take long naps during the day so that they are able to be up at ungodly hours to sit and watch the deer around our house. This is totally insane. Both D and Drew are not working because of the awful weather conditions that we are experiencing here in the midwest. So they have taken up this unusual hobby of deer watching during the night.
We are expected to have another storm here tonight with blizzard like conditions; 3 to 6 more inches of snow; thirty to forty below wind chill.
The snow is beautiful but I am so over it now.

Heidi

1 comment: