Monday, January 4, 2010

I have had enough.........

After being sick for 3 weeks and already going to the doctor right before Christmas; I had enough and returned to the doctor today. He said that I have a sinus infection as well as upper respiratory infection or possibly walking pneumonia. The doctor said that he was not going to put me through the tests to find out for certain about the pneumonia but was going to treat me for it anyway because of the symptoms that I am experiencing.
So hopefully in the days ahead I will start feeling better. Feeling better would be great if once I felt better I was able to do something. The temps here are frigid. The snow keeps falling. Wind chill will be -30 on Wednesday with the possibility of 3 to 6 more inches of snow. UGH!
It has even been to cold for D and Drew to go hunting. Now that is cold. They did however see several deer in our front yard and have been watching them each night. There are so many things that I would like to do but being sick has consumed me. Back to bed I go....

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment