Friday, January 22, 2010

Friends

Today I spent most of the day with a friend that I haven't seen in almost 2 years. We met several years ago at a quilting class. We immediately hit it off. Probably because we were the only sane ones at that quilt shop. Unfortunately we let life get in the way and before we knew it years had passed. Now that I am at a different place in my life, and I now have lots of free time since loosing my job in July; I am hoping that we can spend lots of time together. We enjoy so many of the same things. At one point today it was actually scary how much we think alike. I sat down at her kitchen table shortly after 8 am and before we knew it most of the day was gone. So much fun and lots of laughs.

I really hate that we have lost 2 years of this friendship. But I am so looking forward to all the things we plan to do this year and hopefully many years to come.

Note to self: Don't ever let life get in the way of an awesome friendship or any relationship for that matter.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment